Thursday, August 22, 2019

6 foot cardboard cutout of Steve

I spent a lot of time this past weekend trying to figure out the Affinity Designer Program on my Ipad so I can create a large vector image of a Drawing that I made of Steve. I came to the conclusion that while Designer is a great program merging both vector and raster together, its a little difficult to use on an ipad as are most vector programs. I ended up creating this one in Illustrator using the pen tool. I cant seem to figure out a way to easily add shading to my drawing in Illustrator that's why I kept it in flat colors. I tried using a clipping mask but it didnt work right. I guess the only way to do it is to just use the pen tool and redraw the entire shape of the shadows which takes forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment